If you’re looking for a quick and tasty dip that’s actually healthy, this Greek Yogurt Garlic & Dill Dip is your answer! Not only does it take 5 minutes to make, but it’s packed with some serious flavor and nutrition. This dip is great as a snack paired with fresh veggies, and is also a crowd pleaser at football tailgates or parties. Best of all, you won’t feel guilty about overindulging with this dip because it has zero fat, is super low in calories, and has a good amount of protein per serving.
Ok, it’s time to dive into making this dip! Check out my video below for a live demo:
Start to finish: 5 mins
Servings: 4, ½ cup/serving
- 2 cups plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 8 sprigs of fresh dill, chopped and stems removed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Pinch of garlic or sea salt to taste
- Serve with 1 cup raw veggies
1. Combine the chopped dill, minced garlic, lemon juice and salt in a small bowl.
2. Let the dip sit in the fridge for about 5 minutes, to let the flavors marinate.
3. Serve with fresh veggies such as cucumbers, snap peas, carrots, and peppers.
NOTES: Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
Want more healthy, tasty, and quick snack ideas? Get my FREE eBook, Snacking 101: The ULTIMATE Guide to Snacking Healthy for the Non-Cook! by signing up for my email list to the top right, or if you're on a mobile device, below, today!
*Photos were taken by Julie Fisher, a photographer based in the DC/MD/VA metro area. Julie will shoot on location for your engagement, family portrait, headshots, or for any special event. With great attention to detail, Julie believes in creating a fun, comfortable environment to capture beautiful moments. Her photo sessions and editing can be customized to your preference at an affordable price. Check out her work at jcfisherphoto.wordpress.com or contact her at email@example.com today!
Food Styling by Chara-Rontouli-Bacher.